Gold Savings Fund is an open-ended fund of fund scheme investing in units of Gold Exchange Traded Fund.
- Ideal for Investors looking to diversify from other asset classes (Equity, Debt, Real Estate, etc.) and
- From physical gold holding - A small quality of gold can be held in the form of a mutual fund unit of a Gold savings fund, hassle free
- Investors who are not willing to invest in Gold Exchange Traded Fund (Gold ETF) due to its unit size and prefer to invest in units of a mutual fund scheme investing in Gold ETF, and intend to gain from the ability of gold to create wealth
- Investors who wish to realize the potential value of gold investments made by Gold Exchange Traded Fund
- Easy liquidation
- Costs less than storing and insuring physical gold.
- Begin your investment with as low as Rs. 1,000/- through SIP.
- Portfolio holding disclosed monthly in factsheets on website/ NAV declared daily.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- Long term wealth creation solution
- A fund of funds scheme with the primary objective to generate returns by investing in units of Exchange Traded Fund.